I woke up at nearly 3pm today. Meaning that i've slept for more than 12 hours. It just reminds me of those days back in form 2 year end holidays when I would sleep at around 5 in the morning and wake up at 4 in the afternoon. Thats life mann. Haha. Cant really do that after that in form 3, form 4 and form 5 because i started working.
I'll be having one week off next week because my boss is going to Israel for holiday. Though i'm pretty excited that i'll be getting one week of holidays, but somehow all my days are fully booked. I have about nearly 20 things in my to do list but i still somehow didnt have the time to settle all of it. Its really frustrating at times when you're just so busy with other things and do not have time for your own. It annoys me but yet i know that i'm not wasting my time doing something not useful. Just lots of effort and commitment is required. Oh welll. This break will be good for me to patch things back together in my life. To do whats not done and to just rest and relax.
I received a letter from disted yesterday. Informing me the first semester fees that i'll need to pay, the day and date for the orientation and some couse offer form that i'm suppose to fill in and hand it back to them. So that'll save me a trip from going to disted and ask them the details. Still, the most important question remains, am i going to disted? I have no idea. I'll have to pay the fees soon or i'll not be allowed to enroll myself in the course. Everything is still in a mess up to this date. Sometimes i wonder, is this where i'm suppose to go? If it is, why is there so many doors that opens up and will always seems to be a distraction to me? The latest would be the politeknik. If its not, then why after all the distractions all this time, its always back to disted? Lolz. This is weird.
Got to go and get ready for church. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment