Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ho-La

One week passed and more to come. So far, I think everything is still okay. I got to know my coursemates better and we're talking to each other now. Come to think of it, I'm really antisocial. But for obvious reasons, i just have to communicate with them because i dont know how to do some of the questions that the lecturers gave. My brain can't really function well yet but i think its catching up and the momentum to study is coming back pretty slowly. Well, at least better than nothing. I've got assignments, presentations and quizzes coming next week. No, they just wont give me a break.

And i start to learn english. Man, those five years of english lessons in high school is just pure crap. The teachers dont even teach. Okay, I mean they do but they teach you stuff that are so exam format-ish. Now i really start to learn the language all over again. Its cool. Oh, my english lecturer is Marian Caunter's mum. That VJ in Channel [V]. I hope i get her name correct. Lolz.

My exams are mostly at night. I have no idea why on earth is it at night but it just is. I didnt believe it at first, thinking that it might be a typing error. But when the lecturers confirm it, i burst out laughing. First time in my life, I'm gonna do my exams during night time. =]

No comments: