This is weird. I have no clue where all my money went. Every starting of the month, i'll get my allowance from my mum and by God's grace and provision, it's always more than enough. At least I think that i'm really blessed with what i'm getting for my monthly allowance. But yet, when its near the end of the month, i'm always broke. Hmm. I think i have a great money management issue. And i found out that writing what i bought or spent is of no use cause it doesn't seems to bring any difference. Aduiii. And I bought a jacket again today. Its black! At last i found a nice black jacket after many many trips of going to queensbay and gurney. Its only like 28 bucks. So i think it doesnt have anything to do with my no-money-ness syndrome. Lolz.
I'm getting baptized this weekend! Woo hoo! *excited excited* This is gonna be fun. I know its really late to get baptize after years of accepting christ but i didn't know that the baptism during baby is not counted until last month. Actually its not like its not counted but its because we don't know anything when we're still so young. Its merely a decision by our parents but what is our own decision? Everyone of us is given a choice to choose the way we want to live, to choose between what is wrong and what is right. So i've made my decision 4 years back. But the funny thing is my life have only started to change last year after spm. Have been struggling through the 4 years but God is always faithful. And now, i have a testimony to share! Muahaha.
And i'm seriously enjoying my holiday by spending every moment of it eating, sleeping and playing maple story. =.=""
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment