Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Potato

The retreat was great. Received a lot of things from God. A time to draw near to God again and to just be transparent and to speak up about anything at all. Lots of laughter, laughter and laughter. Of course, to build friendships with others too.

I did not sleep for 40 hours. Its been a long time since i last did that. End up, i slept for the whole day on monday. From 5am to 1pm, had lunch and went back to sleep again till 7pm. Yes, i woke up for lunch because i was hungry.

Oooh, ice cream outing! Haha. Went with Kai Wen and Qing Ling. They did some shopping and then we went for Haagen-Dazs and also New Zealand Natural. Oh yeah, the macadamia supreme in NZN is terrible. Don't ever try that! Didn't have time for others but soon, it'll be another trip to Baskin Robbins, Swensens and the ice cream shop at the basement of Gurney. Funnny. We took pictures too. I'll scan it soon. I'm having a hard time arranging it.

Currently addicted to Jim Brickman's songs. Awesome! And i started reading The Third Victim by Lisa Gardner. So far so good. Interestingg.

At the present moment, i'm just busy replying emails. Ahakz. Oooh, I'm going to start learning mandarin soon. So to banana, nyehehe. I'll no longer be a banana like you! =D


**Editted post.
.

No comments: