Too many things are going on and i have so much to say till i don't know which one should i pick to blog about. I can't blog about everything. That would make me a full time blogger, no? Maybe its not too bad to just sit at home and blog about everything under the sun. But i think i have a life which is far more interesting than this. ;P

I watched this movie last Monday and i find it nice. I like it. I'm not here to story tell about the plot of this story but just what i felt when i was watching it. A lot of people are afraid of growing old and also experiencing death. If you do not know by now, we will all die one day. Its just the matter of when. =) We are so terrified of having wrinkles on our face and slowly losing our capability of doing things. Sometimes we would wish that time will just stop and we will forever remain young, youthful and full of energy all the time. Maybe you don't feel this way but as for myself, I do. I told Nicky before that i don't like growing old. I don't want to be 19. I wish i'm 16 this year because life would be much easier. But after I watched this movie, i realised that if God were to made us grow younger, things will still be the same. We will still be worried about this and that. For example, Brad Pitt could not accept it that his daughter will grow older while he is growing younger. How is it possible for him to take care of her? How is it possible for her to look up to him as a father?
There are questions to everything but its not necessary that we have answers to all of it. Just one step at a time...
“Life can only be understood looking backward. It must be lived forward.”
“We’re all going the same way. We’re just taking different roads to get there, that’s all. You’re on your own road.”
.
.



No comments:
Post a Comment