I called A'a the other day and we talked bout an hour plus. That girl is just so not that girl anymore. Lolz. I mean she's still her but i was impressed by how much she changed after about 2 weeks in utm. By saying this, I'm not admitting she's more mature than me. I'll never admit that. And to UTM, please dont change my friend. Or, I'll kill you. Not like i can but oh well.
My handphone thingy or the wire that connects to the computer snaps. Lolz. I know its like so omgosh but it aint my fault. The wire is just not durable. So i cant transfer pictures from my phone to the computer and i cant transfer songs from the computer to the phone. This makes my phone look very lame because it seems as tough it just cant do anything except for making or receiving phone calls and to text. I think i need to go and get a new cable for it to enhance its usefulness to me.
I wanted to blog bout some other things but since i dont have the pictures, maybe some other time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment