This long lost darling of mine finally came back today. After 6 months of long distance relationship, I'm glad that it will now end. Its not easy to keep up with a long distance relationship, whether its a bf-gf thing or just friends kinda thing.
So, this is what happened. As i was walking down to ground floor after physics lecture, I saw vick, soon ee and verryn. I was about to call out to them and it was at that time that i saw them rushing towards something or someone. I had no idea what it was because of the pillar that was blocking the view. I walked down a few more steps and i saw Sheril! My goodness, i literally jumped down. It wasnt that high but yet its not low. I really miss that girl. From close to unclose and close again. Lolz. Thats the thing that makes the friendship more interesting. After the jumping act and rushing towards her crap, i wanted to hug her la. Haha. But i have to wait for my turn. Everybody wants to hug her. What the. Had a short talk with her and then off she went with her brother.
Today's english lesson was bleh. We had to talk for 2 minutes about a specific title or topic which was given right there and then. Its something like MUET. I do have problems talking infront of others in class and doing it on-the-spot did not make it any easier for me. Eventhough if its a prepared speech, I will just forget everything when i go out there. I cant help but feel nervous when it comes to something serious. But if its something informal, I could just go on and on. Back to the 2 mins talk, I screwed up. Lolz. I didnt know what was i rambling about and what my points were. It lasted less than 2 minutes. My gosh. I neeeed to overcome this. Argh.
I used to love physics. Now, i don't think i even like it anymore. And how am i going to pull it through for 5 years of physics. Oh, the babi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment