Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Information Overload

Today was english! Lolz. I've got not enough time to write essay. Its actually quite pathetic because i had one hour to write the essay because i finished the other part of the paper in 1 hour. I was brainstorming for the points to write in my essay. Tension. My english lecturer is quite particular about points, the thesis statement and topic sentence. So i concluded the essay in a very short paragraph. And out of 6 of us, i'm the only one that chose question number 1. Why? Its about gender biasness! Lolz. The second question is like a process essay which i find it quite boring. There's always pros and cons for being different. Pros- She won't have any other essay to compare mine with. Cons- I'll terpesong and the essay will just go down the drain. Ahakz.

Went and have lunch in Queensbay with the birthday boy. You know who you are. Haha. Go Nippon Yataimura! Nice la the food. At least i think its nice. Next time dont have to go until pulau tikus d. Can just eat in queensbay. Save petrol and save time.

Had meeting today. Long long meeting about a lot of stuffs. Its a fruitful meeting i would say. Planned everything and all. And...I'm still overwhelmed. =.=" *shivers*

Oh yeah, i was complaining to my mum just yesterday that i'm running out of shoes as in slippers because my sandals and flip flops are all worn out. So i was like bugging her to buy me new pair but she doesnt want to. Then just now my sis bought kasut for my mum and dad. And guess wat? The kasut for my dad is like too small. So he bagi me, just nice. God really provides man. Lolz. I told my mum that and she poked me. =)

.

No comments: