The past week was not really a nice week. I had to study. Usually i read but now that i have to study, its really bad. I was just studying, studying and studying. Even until way past midnight at times. I felt that i have no life at all. I even had to call off the meeting for P4G planning. I'm sooo sorry guys, i really cant finish what i'm supposed to study. *Guilty* And my mum would kill me too if i were to go out and if she knows that the following day i have a paper to sit for.
Education. Gossh. It didnt used to be that important in my life. I always nearly flunk my exams. Lolz. My ex-classmates would know. Last minute study was the 'thing'. I dont care and i dont know attitude was the motto. But look what happen now? All these fuss over exam. "I cant afford to fail. Not even cgpa below 3.0. Must get more than that." Kiasu? Definitely not. I can get the lowest and fail all i want and i still wouldn't mind. Sigh, sometimes i think that all these efforts are not even for myself. Its more for the people around me whom i care about.
Finished 2 two papers and i have 3 more to go. Out of the 3, two of it is the killer subjects. Pre-calculus and physics bebeh! They're driving me mad. Why? Why did i chose it in the first place? Dumb me.
You hold my future. You have a purpose for me. Why worry? Its just the mindset of the world. Lead me to the path that You've reserved for me.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment