Well well,
Sunday- Went to Wei Sern's brother's wedding. Ahhh. It was fun! Never seen a wedding like this! Its sooo cool and indeed it was a happening wedding. Its just that the service there by the waitress is somehow quite bad. But besides that, everything went well. I think all of us enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for inviting! And wei sern was supposed to dance okayy. Like tak jadi.
Monday- Had dim sum in the morning. I miss dim sum. I prefer the one near church though. But still thinks that the one in town is the best. Came back and slept till 3 something and went over to Mel's house for a meeting. Aduih. I don't think its even called a meeting. Its more of talking, laughing and eating. I just know that i keep eating, eating and eating. Laugh so much that i think that i have abs now maybe.
Tuesday- Went to McDonalds for breakfast. Supposed to go to old town but it was too early. Later on at night, went christmas shopping! I think it was only one quarter of the christmas shopping and i'm quite broke. I haven't even buy for my family and so many more people. Sighhh.
Wednesday- This is the best la. Spent like RM280 in one day. I bought a new bible for myself. I've been wanting one since like months ago and at last i manage to get it because got christmas discount. Cheaper ma. Then went and bought 150 ringgit postal order. After that, meet up with A'a. Babiness. Went to manila place for lunch and its awkward because its like whoaah, so romantic. And being both of us, going there is like omgoshhh. But i had spaghetti carbonara! Chun-ess of it. Then hang around gurney till evening. Rushed to church to do some video editting. Manage to finish it at last! I don't know if its good or bad but i did what i could. The last video editting was like youth camp. Very long d. Everything also berkarat.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment