I've finally click submit. I've been wanting to do this for such a long time. About half year maybe? Its like i have this desire to help since the day i heard of or get to know about it. As much as i want to, there are a few consequences that i had to consider before making a commitment like this. Thats what took me so long. All the "Should I or should I not?". Sometimes, i just think too much and too far. But then as time passes by, i actually told myself "Common man, just do it." So i did. I trust that He's going to provide for me.
So, i'm happy! Its a joy, really.
I believe, there's always a reason to give thanks.
I'm not revealing anything till i confirm and get all the procedures done. What a way to march into a new year in less than a month's time. =D
Christmas is coming! A time of giving... I've got loads to buy. Shop till you drop!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment