Monday, March 17, 2008

First day.

Okay, i just have to say this. Disted is soooo SMALL. Its only like two buildings. So wherever you go, any direction you walk, you'll just see ppl you know. It just cant be any smaller for a college. Well, maybe I'm comparing it to SGGS but i just couldnt help it. I studied in a school which have 9 freaking blocks. Its so huge and the canteen is so big too but its only a high school. Now i'm in a college which have only 2 blocks and a small cafeteria.

The speeches but the ppl in disted were boring. I nearly fell asleep but somehow we manage to crack lame jokes to entertain ourselves while they're talking nonsense. College is not that fun i think. Its so confusing. I do not know what to do or where to go. So what do you do at this time? *just follow the crowd*. I found out that the course i'm taking which is foundation in engineering only have 2 students. I'm one of the 2. Haha. The other person is some guy from SMK Air Itam. I have no idea whats his name because i did not talk to him.

After disted, wanted to go gurney to find my frens but then theres where all the bad luck comes in. I drove too near the pavement at the pulau tikus traffic light and when i turn, i went up the pavement and i have no idea what happened to the tyre. Then, i went to the condo beside gurney. The freaking guard shouted at me. I have no idea whats his problem but yeah, he just cant freaking wait. I was inside there, i told him to hang on..i'll just reverse back. Somehow he doesnt understand BM, so he continue shouting. Pathetic. After that, i decided to just go home. When i was on my way back, i bang into a big blue lorry. Lolz. It was just a slight bang so that driver stared at me. I just buat bodoh..and zooooom off as fast as possible. Horrible.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg la u. go la say hi to him. goda2 him sikit. make friends la. hahaha. and u ni. dono la how u drive till ur car's tyre xtau apa jadi. then go langgar that lorry lagi. omg. bad driver ni. muahhaaa