Yesterday, I went to interview in the afternoon in Menara Boustead. Its somewhere near Northam Tower and its opposite Wawasan Open University. My dad drop me off at the wrong building and i had to walk about 400m to the interview under the hot sun. Nearly melt.
I started work today from 10am to 6pm. My job is to key in all the datas, arrange the papers, file in all the things and pack the papers as well. The company actually collect exam papers from all over the world and then they'll assign people to mark the papers and then they'll have to record all the marks and send it back. Cool eh. Great pay too. =P
So I sort of sat infront of the computer the whole day today keying in all the data using Microsoft Excel. I seriously do not know how to use Excel. I struggled trying to remember all the codes and stuff. It just proves that the IT class in form 1,2 and 3 is just plain useless. Waste of money and waste of time.
Study and working as well. Yay me. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
see. proven. i know those IT classes wouldnt come handy. that's the reason why i've been skipping IT class for all those years. haha.
Post a Comment