One thing for sure, it need lots of stamina. When i reach home yesterday night, i was practically half dead. I started off with sprinting, to running, then jogging, then walking, then crawling. I seriously cant keep up with them man. Tiringgg. I fell twice too. Embarassing moments. The skin on my knee came off. Muahaha.
I'm not going to sports day. Ahhh. How could something like this happens to me? I was looking forward to it. I wanna see the band perform. I wanna go support ppl running. Now? I'll be all far away in sabah in some pedalaman area for mission trip. God has a bigger purpose for me.
I went down and practice parking this morning. The normal parking is okay i think but i still do not know how to coordinate the stering and the way i wanna go when reversing because its the opposite direction from normal driving. Side parking was so lawak. Its my first time trying to park, then my dad suddenly came down and was about to drive to somewhere and he saw that my car was sooo senget-ed and about to bang the pillar behind. Haha. So he started honking and showing me sign language from his car thats like asking me to not reverse anymore. I was like.."Wat the. I know. I want to go forward already la. Think i blind ka?" Then he drove away. After that, all the side parking was okay. I just have to let him see my worst parking. How is he suppose to let me drive alone if this keeps on happening? Grrr.
So i came back home after that and finish up a box of strawberries to release stress. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
can u pls remove the picture of that box of strawberries? it's distracting and it's making me hungryyy. ohh godd. or at least save some for me. i want wehhh!
Post a Comment