Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweeney Todd.

I actually watched it last last week and I seriously think that its one of the worst movie i've ever watched at that time. Then i went to gurney and watch it for the second time today because got one babi wants to watch it and i had to help it sneak in. Lolz. I think we spent about 15 minutes standing behind the pillar near gsc hiding from the gsc workers to plan how to sneak into the cinema without getting caught. We wanted to actually follow the crowd in so that the gsc ppl will be busy checking other ppl and wont check our ic but apparently its still very early and we cant find any crowd at all. So at last i just walked straight to that guy there and give him the tickets. He didnt even bother to check. Lucky2 day for us. Ohh. Now that i've watched the movie twice, I actually find it okay. The song is still playing in my head. "There was a barber and his wife, and she was beautiful" I only know that verse by the way.

Today is a great day. Went to fish and co. for lunch. I wanted to order the fettucini pasta and the waitress told me that the pasta in the restaurant is sold out. Wat the? I've never heard that pasta is sold out in a restaurant and the funny thing is, its not only one type of pasta. Its like every pasta in the menu. So all of us ended up ordering fish and chips. Lameeee. Then when we're done, I saw the guy in the next table eating pasta. Hah. Sold out konon.

After the babi went back, me and a'a walked around gurney for many many times because we've got a lot of things to buy but we can never buy all the things that we want at the same place first. Lets just say, we bought something in 1st floor and then we'll go up to 4th floor to get something else, then back to the 1st floor and then to the other end of 3rd floor or something like that. A'a went back early today and so i had about 1 hour to hang around and to look for present. So i searched high and low for it. By the end of the day, my legs gave up.

No comments: