Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekends.

I was really busy for the past few days. Lets start of with friday. I woke up bout like 12, had my lunch and then went back to sleep till 5.30pm. I'm not a pig or whatever thats related to it. Its just that i only slept for 4 hours the day before and went out the whole day. Obviously I'm tired and I need my rest. Then, I drove around my neighbourhood to look for my friend's house. Not really neighbourhood actually, but its still counted sungai ara. I had to go look for her house first in the evening because i need to go to her house at night for cell group. Its in cangkat sungai ara 9. I keep going round and round and all i could find is cangkat sungai ara 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 10. I had no idea where the 9 went and its getting a lil frustrating after some time. I found the number 9 after bout 45 minutes. How awesome. So I drove to cg at night bout 8pm and i got lost again because its dark and every road seems to look the same to me. Even the houses. So i ended being late for cg for about 10 minutes. Came back home at nearly 12.

Saturday. Went to church from 4pm till bout 10pm and then all of us went to supper after that. We had to join like 4 or 5 tables because there's too many ppl. Reached home about 12 again. Slept like a log but was woken up at about 2am and it took me an hour to fall back asleep. Man, I had to get up at 7am today for the bm service. I drove to church alone for the first time. It was kinda fun because theres no heavy traffic on a sunday morning. So i spend my whole day in church from 8.15am till about 4pm. I actually wanted to get a nap when i got home but its not possible because of a visit from a family friend. So i was only able to get a bath and head out after that for dinner at 6pm and followed by floorball at 8pm. Reached home around 12 something again. My gosh. Hectic hectic life. Thats about it.

No comments: