According to Pastor Joseph Prince (cool name eh), if you're restless, it means that you're demon possessed. Weird definition.
The training for the misson trip started on monday. 9am to 11pm everyday. Well of course, there's break in between which is at 5pm. We get to go back and refresh ourselves and then come back again at 8pm. Its really tiring. Maybe because i've rested too long at home after SPM and after my working life, i've become too lazy. The training was great. We actually learn about spiritual warfare. When you go into the interior, you're more exposed to the evil spirits. It freaks me out at first. I was so scared. I asked myself, what am i trying to do? I'm suppose to go there and minister or pray for the people there but i'm scared instead. Am i like crazy or wat? Later i end up being possessed instead of the ppl there pulak. But somehow i got over my fear after the prayer retreat up in penang hill. I need to strenghten my faith.
There's lots of mimes and dance that we have to prepare. I can drop dead when i heard that. Me acting and dancing? May God bless the ppl over there. I hope they dont die when they see me doing it. We havent started on the dance yet though. We'll be doing it tonight. I think the last time i danced was when i'm in standard 3 kut. Ahhh. The greatest challenge was the mimes. I would rather kill myself if i was given a choice. The first mime, I'm the main character. Malu kut. It depends a lot on the face expression for that mime because the title of it is 'Mask'. There's this one part which i need to be whiny. Fuhh. I just cannot do it man. Imagine... Me, walking in a amatlah senget way because i'm whiny. While walking, i have to erh play with my hair with my finger (dah lah short hair). Then when i saw this boy i like, i have to act extremely miang. After that i fainted in his arms when he smiled at me. Terrible kan. And I have to do just that. =S
Second mime. Thank God i'm not the main character anymore. I had to act as the girl who flirts with this romeo with a scarf. I had to seduce him to leave his girlfriend. May God have mercy on me. My life is so miserable because the whole team only have 2 girls including me. So its like we just have to play whatever role that is in the mime. We're placed in a situation which is like.. Do or do. Not even do or die. Yayy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hahaha. omg. acting? those kind of characters?? omg. please tell me someone gonna record all that. because i wanna see it!! ohh and the dance part too. hahaa. laughing my ass off weii. wayyyyy to funny. kath. acting. dancing. HAHAHA
u have to pretend to pengsan when a boy smiles at u???? LMAO! OMG, can i watch????? LOL!
Post a Comment