Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The beginning

I celebrated it yesterday night with the kopitiam people. Really appreciate those guys. They're just so nice...

And the real day itself? Stuck in college the whole day. From morning till 10 at night due to the physics lab written test.

A very very big thank you to all those who remembered and wished. =)

Despite all, it was really a terrible day. Lolz. I was seriously not in the mood yesterday night but i just had to hang in there because i really didn't want to spoil the mood of everyone. When i reached home, i just couldn't take it anymore and it really just knocked me down.

I just don't have the appetite to eat the whole day. I ate just for the sake of eating and to prevent gastric during the test.

Is that really all that u can say to me? I would rather choose not to hear it if i knew.

Blame me for everything. I'll take the responsibility if thats wat it takes. Hate me if thats what it takes. Ignore me if thats what it takes. If thats what it takes, take it all. Everything.

.

No comments: