Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rewind

I'm just so discouraged right now.

I really just want to blah everything out but i know where i stand. I know i cant do that.

Its been a really tough time.

And after all, i'm still me. If i dont think i'm wrong, i wont admit it. Its still in my nature. Its not that i'm not teachable but its just that i do have my own stand. I have my own thinking and i have my own attitude. Thats what makes me. I'll listen if i'm in the wrong. I know i will.

And everybody is blaming everybody. Where's the love? Talk about giving the best. Am i not giving the best? Maybe i just dont meet your standard but that doesnt mean i did not try.

There's been ups and downs all this while but it did not come this low.

I really wish to get out of it. Restore me. I want back the joy that i once had.

.

No comments: