Its been quite some time since i've updated a very long post here and since i am still not sleepy yet, i shall just update and to keep my essay writting mood going on. I just wrote like 432 words of english essay. I think its one of the longest essay i've written in my whole life for english. It might be short to some but i always prefer to write shorter essays because the longer i write, the more mistakes i'm gonna have. Lolz.
So, final exam for this semester is just two weeks away. My pre-cal sir is flying very fast through the syllabus but he's flying alone. Maybe not. Maybe some of my classmates are with him but i'm for sure still at the airport. I have no idea what is he teaching laaaaa. And that's really very frustrating because i know i have to know but yet i do not know. How ironic. Blehhh. Look at the bright side, i've started a lil bit of physics here and there. =)
I want to go and have BBQ steamboat with my friends but it seems like everybody has no time. Its tough to make appointment with them. Not only them, i myself am occupied too actually. Haha. And to think, how we used to take for granted of each other because we used to see them everyday. It doesnt need effort, the extra mile to make time for our friends because they are always there. Well, they have to be there. Its schoool. But when we're scattered around this island and this country, we just cant seem to cope with our schedule.
And its not easy to fake a smile everyday. Its just part of life and i hope that this will be the last. I cant handle if there's more. Sigh, i should not rely on my own strength and i know it but yet i'm doing it. Whats happening? By the way, as much as i hate confrontations, i think i've met someone who have exactly the same attitude. Now i know how bad it is. .
I want PEACE for MALAYSIA! Just stop all these nonsense. People are laughing at you if u didn't notice. Don't dissapoint us, really. Which you already did anyway.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment