The last person to tag u is:
Jolene Chuah! Hah. The birthday girl. =)
What relationship of u with him/her:
My friend. Know her on the first few days of school in form 1.
Your 5 impression towards her:
1. Gila lawak
2. Nice because she can cook for me. Haha.
3. Not so nice because she ask me to drink some super bitter drink.
4. Fun to be with
5. A lil nonsense
The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you:
Like lotsss. Not able to choose which one is the best.
The most memorable words that he/she said to you:
I cant remember. Lolz.
If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Laugh until i drop on the floor and roll roll roll out of the balcony and fall down and die. Why? Too funny.
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
I'll make sure that this will not happen.
If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?:
Nothing kut.
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is?:
One of the most possible reason is that because she make me laugh too much.
The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?:
Cannot tell you. Its a secret.
The overall impression of him/her is?:
She's a nicee person laaa. If you know her well. Really.
How do you think the people around you will feel about you?:
Ask them. Not me.
The character for yourself is?:
Erhh, crazy?
On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?:
I dont think i should reveal my weakness in public. Lolz.
The most ideal person you want to be is?:
I'm happy to be me.
For the persons who care and like you, say something about them:
Thanks much. Without you guys, i would be dead long time ago.
Ten people to tag:
I tag everybody!
Jolene Chuah! Hah. The birthday girl. =)
What relationship of u with him/her:
My friend. Know her on the first few days of school in form 1.
Your 5 impression towards her:
1. Gila lawak
2. Nice because she can cook for me. Haha.
3. Not so nice because she ask me to drink some super bitter drink.
4. Fun to be with
5. A lil nonsense
The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you:
Like lotsss. Not able to choose which one is the best.
The most memorable words that he/she said to you:
I cant remember. Lolz.
If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Laugh until i drop on the floor and roll roll roll out of the balcony and fall down and die. Why? Too funny.
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
I'll make sure that this will not happen.
If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?:
Nothing kut.
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is?:
One of the most possible reason is that because she make me laugh too much.
The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?:
Cannot tell you. Its a secret.
The overall impression of him/her is?:
She's a nicee person laaa. If you know her well. Really.
How do you think the people around you will feel about you?:
Ask them. Not me.
The character for yourself is?:
Erhh, crazy?
On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?:
I dont think i should reveal my weakness in public. Lolz.
The most ideal person you want to be is?:
I'm happy to be me.
For the persons who care and like you, say something about them:
Thanks much. Without you guys, i would be dead long time ago.
Ten people to tag:
I tag everybody!



No comments:
Post a Comment