
After that, bbq starts. Helped aunty to fan the charcoal for awhile and then was busy bbq-ing for the younger ones. Then we went and have our food together after we've bbq-ed the lamb, pork, ribs, chicken wings and sausages. I took the initiative to talk la. I think it wasnt even talking. I was just doing some lame and silly things so that we can connect to each other. I wouldn't want it to continue on like this for the whole night. Eventually, it kinda worked out. And the charades really did broke the ice. Laughing like crazy man. I have bad acting skills. Please do not ask me to act again. There were some funny actions/words as well. Oooh. Then i called home and asked for permission to stay over because it would be easier to go to college today since its quite near. Lazy to go home. Got the green light from mum. Woo hoo.
After charades, we had marshmallows. We bbq-ed it. It tastes like foam. The only difference is that foam is bitter but this is sweet. Lolz. Then, we went out for minum in pelita. Two cars. The only two drivers available is just krystal and me. I think we had like 11 ppl? So we bombed pelita. Went home an hour later and just wash up and everything. Watched liar liar till 2. Talked till 6am. The last time i checked before i fell asleep is like 6.10am. Wah, the 2 till 6 talk is really funny. Can laugh until cry summore. Nat and Ying went to sleep around 3. Then after that time only left beck, ame, su-yi and me. Imagine 4 of us can talk 3 hours. Like so nonsense.
Woke up at 9 and went to college because my class was at 10. Zombie is the word. Sleepy like crazyy. Fell asleep in the class. Drove myself home. Thank God that i made it home in one piece. I literally prayed before i left college to have a safe journey mercy home. Ahakz. Thanks beck for the bbq-ing and providing me a place to sleep for the nite. =)
Cg! We have mushroom soup today! I tell you, the mushroom soup...sedap la okay. You people don't bully her d. With all the effort and time spent to just fill our stomachs. Thanks Qing Ling! Oatmeal mushroom soup. Hahaha. All the inside jokes that we have. Laughter is indeed the best medicine.
And, one of my classmate is merajuking with all of us. =.="
.



No comments:
Post a Comment