Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Overseas Outing

What is this? I'm just one day late and it seems as though most of you have already blogged about the outing. Why nobody wait for me? Well, I don't want to repeat what we did. I'm sure you'll know by now if u read their blog.

It was a time of relaxing and just lazing around. I'm shocked to see such a gigantic mall in penang and yet know nothing about it until like last two months. A frog under the coconut shell? Definitely not. Some people didn't even know it exist till i told them.

And ferry! I was all excited about the ferry ride. Can't remember when was the last time i actually went on a ferry. Yearsss back. I miss those times. Can always see dozens and dozens of jellyfish. They membiak like nobody's business. Saw a few yesterday night as well but not many because it was all dark. Ahhh. The nice cold breeze... Fuhh.

Picture time!
Somewhere in Jusco.

Old town! White coffee gao. #101

Thats us posing.

Somehow in someway, we're arranged nicely without planning.

Finally a pic with Dominic.

No comments: