Monday, November 10, 2008

Once Again

Classes for second semester is starting tomorrow. That means that its the end of my 3 weeks holidays. Well, i like this holiday. Though i did not do what i'm supposed to do, but i definitely did a lot of things that i didn't manage to do before this. Its gonna add to the life experience. Of course its not big things but small things do count. Everything big starts small anyway.

I've been watching a lot of movies in the cinema as well as on the computer. I think there's at least 5 movies i've watched in cinema and i finished the whole season 7 of CSI. I have no idea what i'm doing man. I'm supposed to be studying! Because right, my supplementary physics exam is on this coming wednesday. I didn't reallyyy study yet. This is really a sad case.

Besides that, something is really annoying my mind right now. Is there someone out there that we can actually tell everything to? Share everything with? When we trust someone so much and yet you realise that actually not everything in your life that you can actually tell them. They just cant accept. Its not that we want to hear only the thing we want to hear from them but its more than that. Cant deny that we humans obviously wants this. Who would be happy if someone keeps on having a different opinion from you? Honestly, i know i wouldn't be. But just listen at least? If there's a need to scan through everything in our head before we even say anything, wouldn't it be so difficult? Because you'll just never know if thats actually the right thing to do. It just seems so tough. Obviously i'm talking about only humans here. Lolz.

Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.

.

No comments: