Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When Its All About Randomness

I kinda did some exploring the last two days. Round round Penang. Not exactly the whole state of course but just go to random places that we've never visited before. I think we got lots of time. So we plan to spend our time in a more special way instead of staying at home and sitting infront of the computer? We pass by jetty and its like...Hmm, what's in there? So there we were trying to check out the place.

Care to take a walk?

Lots of boats. Speedboats.

I love this view. Its like representing Penang in a way.

Besides that, we also have this crazy idea of paying a visit to an orphanage. I actually wanted to help out. Like volunteering service. Went over to Salvation Army's Children Home but found out that the only volunteering service they have is like giving tuition. I dun like to give tuition though i'm giving one. So we went and ask bout what they do and stuff. Haha. And oh, we visitted Wawasan Open University. We acted as if we're looking for a course and went in to enquire about all the courses that they have, the requirements, age required and how do they actually conduct the programme. Its soooo big. Really big. And every room, you'll need an access card to enter. The view beside the cafeteria is like super nice too.

Today? Not much of exploring compared to yesterday but it was still fun checking out a new place. I like to go to places that i've never step foot into. And, went to celebrate miss debbie's birthday with her. Woo hoo! We ask her brothers to join us to sing her a birthday song. Actually wanted to ask her mum too but she was sleeping. Ahakz. So to those out there who havent wish her, please do so. Its still before 12am. I think i shall get back to studying. Adios.



No comments: