I woke up bout 8.45am today and went for breakfast with my sis. Its pretty weird how silent it can get between siblings. Maybe its the age gap. Who knows. Oh well, then i came home and went online.
In the afternoon, I went to school to pass someone some stuff. Seriously, I miss school. Haha. Though i miss it but i feel like an alien there. Haha. Because I dont know anyone there except for a few juniors. Like not more than 10 maybe. Oh. Everytime when I walk pass a teacher, I'll look down. Hoping that they wouldnt recognize me. If not they'll ask what i'm doing there and stuff. I'll be speechless then. :D
Rush to gurney after that because A'a called and said that she's all alone there. So must not leave her alone kan. The world nowadays.. Dangerous. Haha. So we went jalan2. Round and round and round gurney. Had lunch in domino's! I think I'm starting to fall in love with domino's pizzas. I used to like them but I think its love now. Yummy.
Omg la. Me and A'a went to watch The House. Its scary yet funny. Well, the movie is not funny but A'a's reaction is like too funny. So i cant stop laughing. Thats about it for today i guess. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Im freaking bored. so here u go. another comment. oihhh. musn't tell ppl that my reaction was funny la. my reaction is normal okayy. i mean the one that sat next to u lagi lawak kot. im better than him. at least i closed my mouth so i dont scream. loud. :DD
Post a Comment