I pass! Muahaha.
I think i started to panic since the night before when i think about today. This morning, went there early in the morning and i'm like so lost because i didnt know where to go and register. I just simply line up where the queue seems to be the longest. Then after bout 10 minutes, that fella from the driving institute came and say that we must go and look out for our number in the name list. So everybody went there and its so damn crowded. I nearly suffocate and die inside. Lolz. In the end i manage to get my number and went to register. I was actually the first few to take the test because we're early. After that, i was asked to go to the circuit. There's this car, the smoke keep coming out like nobody's business. It looks as if like those ppl spray the dengue thing around ppl's houses. Everybody was like hoping to not get that car because its like so omg. Then got another fella came and ask me to go in that car. I was like wat the. Everybody around me like keep wishing me luck. In my head i was thinking that i'm so gonna die. Dont care d. Still have to drive anyway. So i just went for it. Thank god everything was okay.
On the road. This is fun. While i was waiting for my turn, the van driver from my driving school told me that the officer that i'm assigned to is very fierce and he can scold ppl. *panic* After that is my turn. First thing, i forgot to check my wiper and signal. When i was halfway driving only i realise that. I was like oh shit. Start to sweat like crazy. The car got aircond okay but still sweat. I just continue driving because he din say anything. Then theres this one part where i was driving quite fast and then there's also lorry beside me but is more to the front. Suddenly got this van from opposite road that cut into my lane and i kinda turn the stering to the left towards the lorry and the jpj officer push it back to the right for me if not i'll for sure knock into that lorry. Then he scold me to look at both sides and not only the van. And so i thought that i'll be coming back again for 2nd test. Lolz. When i reach the place again, i stop then i look at the paper he gave me. Its 17/20 and I pass! He didnt cut my marks for that nearly to happen accident because i guess it wasnt my fault that the stupid van came into my lane. He just cut marks for the wiper thingy and the cermin which i did already adjust and also the changing of gears. Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i dont care whatever shitt u've gone through just during the driving test. what matter most is u pass and u gonna drive me. Agagaa. :DD
Post a Comment