Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Updates
So i've decided to blog again because i've got nothing to do lately. Well, Its a new year now. Its quite funny how time passes by so quickly. Maybe because i've been busy working my ass off in december and also with all the relatives coming out and stuff. So, I worked in Swensen's for about two weeks plus i think. From 13th of dec to 1st of january and i resigned. I wanted to enrol in the foundation course in engineering in disted at first but then everybody around me is telling me to not rush it. Oh well, so here i am. Got nothing to do at home. The only thing i'm looking forward to is to finish my driving lessons and to get my driving license asap. My test is scheduled on the 28th of jan. If i pass, I'll get my license in two weeks time after that and at least i'll have more freedom? If i fail, I'll have to resit and wait again. Lolz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment