Went to Qb today. Its not planned. I just suddenly got a phone call from jo asking me to go out with her because she's bored. So I was like..Okay! Gimme 15 minutes to get ready. I wanted to go get Blood Eagle by Craig Russell. I've finished Brother Grimm and its pretty interesting so thats why i decided to get blood eagle. Haha. Then we went to borders to look for it but they do not have it. I'll have to order specially and that also means that i'll have to pay more. Not worth it kut. I think I can find it in either mph or popular. So we pun jalan keluar. Termeet someone I so totally dont expect. I got a shock and I stop walking and i think i din move at all kut. For some reasons, we just act as if we dont know each other. After dat, we go makan in swensen's. The BbQ half chicken is really nice. The prawn salad is quite nice too. Enjoyed it.
I was dissapointed today. Yeah. =D I guess I was too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment