I help my sis to make her chinese new year cookies today. Its pretty weird how she can sit there whole day doing it. I just sat there for about 30 minutes i think and my hand is already tired. I think i still prefer eating. Much easier compared to making it.
Today is my 4th driving lesson. This time, its much better compared to the other day when i got out bout 1.30pm and came home bout 8.30pm just for one hour of driving. Thats crazy. Today i get to drive longer. Ooh. I knock down the pole! Muahaha. Then everybody look at me when the pole hits the floor and it goes "tingggg-tianngg". Something like that. Haha. I'm famous. Its the side parking part la. I forgot to look behind and also forgot to step on the break pedal. So accidents do happen sometimes. =]
Maybe I should wake up at about 9am tomorrow morning and go to gym or morning jog. Since Joanna will be in school, its okay to go for a swim now. Lolz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oih. so perasan ni. hahhaa. u hit the tiang till it jatuh then can be so proud lagi. famous konon. haha. righttt.
ok apa kaitan Joanna and u going for swimming. Is she like ur spy or something? Lol.
Post a Comment